- MULTEC fittings are made from high quality DZR Brass Fittings (dezincification-resistance brass fitting) with super-long insert, a double O ring system and stainless steel crimp ring.
- Simple Press jointing system results in quick, simple and economical installation.
- MULTEC press fittings are certified to standards AS4176, and suitable for both Water and Gas.
- The multipurpose crimp fitting is a huge advantage for both the merchant and the installer as stock are reduced and there is no risk in mixing dissimilar fittings.
- Outstanding quality, strong toughness and high internal pressure strength.
- MULTEC PEX pipes can resist temperatures of 95 ̊ C. With excellent corrosion resistance and environmental stress crack resistance, the product can deliver chemical fluids under high-temperature conditions.
- Due to smooth inner wall of the pipe, small fluid flow resistance, excellent hydraulic performance, the product has the larger fluid flow than the metal pipe.
- MULTEC PEX pipes are certified to standards AS/NZS 2492 and carry a 25 year warranty.
- Base on MULTEC multilayer pipe, the system is built for safety and reliability, using corrosion-proof components.
- Ease of installation, the combination of plastic and meal makes MULTEC multilayer pipe an ideal utility for gas, all common hot and cold water installations.
- MULTEC PEX-AL-PEX multilayer pipes outperform any other plastic pipe for temperature and pressure.
- MULTEC PEX-AL-PEX multilayer pipes are certified to standards AS4176 and carries a 25 year warranty.
MULTEC press fitting is a patent protective and innovative fitting, which is designed and developed according to international advanced technology.
MULTEC PEX Plumbing System is an integration of durable and flexible pipes, brass fittings and manifolds. PEX Plumbing System has met the performance standards in many countries, and is being used all over the world. MULTEC PEX pipe is produced with cross-linked polyethylene. Cross-linking is obtained through a chemical process that increases the bonds between macromolecules to form a more complex structure than the normal polyethylene. Due to the cross-linking the polyethylene's performance is greatly enhanced still maintaining the excellent properties of thermoplastics.
MULTEC PEX-AL-PEX Pipe is composite pipe that combines the advantages of a metal and plastic pipe and eliminates the disadvantages of both materials at the same times. The aluminium core is absolutely diffusion tight. It reliably prevents oxygen/gases from permeating into pipe. It compensates and reduces snap-back forces and heat expansion with changes of temperature.